Friday, December 30, 2011

My Father is Running for President (in New Hampshire anyway)

So a little earlier this year, I learned that my father was trying to drum up some money to get on the Republican primary ballot in New Hampshire. Then, I learned he did register. Earlier today, my brother sent a bunch of links (included below) that covered a debate with the lesser known candidates.


Timothy Brewer, Republican primary candidate
and my father. Credit: Marc Nozell.

My brain has been trying to process the best way to handle this information on my blog for a while now, but I don't think there is a best way. In 2012, I'll be sharing personal stories on Sundays throughout the year. Some of those will involve my father--just as some of my poetry has involved my father--and that will probably help add context to our relationship.

In the meantime, enjoy these links about Republican primary candidate Timothy Brewer:
*****

Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Plus, sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.



*****

Check out previous Not Bob posts:

No comments: